Community Leader and Family Man
Frank and his wife Stephanie are proudly raising their three boys with conservative values in the Florida Panhandle. Frank serves as a Deacon in the First Baptist Church and teaches Sunday School with his wife. He is also a board member for Baptist Hospital and Pensacola M.E.S.S. Hall Children’s Science Museum. Recognized for his business and community leadership, Governor Rick Scott appointed Frank to the Florida Development Finance Corporation Board of Directors, where he serves as Chair.
A Successful Small Business Leader and Attorney
Frank is the Chief Financial Officer and General Counsel for the Sansing Dealer Group, an organization with over 650 employees and stores throughout Florida, Alabama and Mississippi.Frank graduated from Southern Methodist University School Law and was the President of the Federalist Society chapter. Frank has practiced law in Texas and Florida for over 15 years. Prior to entering public service, Frank practiced law as an Attorney at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, a top national law firm.
UNMATCHED EXPERIENCE FIGHTING FOR CONSERVATIVE VALUES
As a Florida legislator, Frank
- Fought to ban “Sanctuary” cities for illegal immigrants
- Strengthened Florida’s Stand Your Ground laws and gun owner rights
- Highest ‘A+’ rating from the NRA
- Backed by Florida's Sheriffs and Law Enforcement
- Refused using taxpayer dollars in his political campaigns and sponsored legislation to end taxpayer subsidies of political campaigns in Florida
- Passed a law that gives individuals injured by an act of terrorism the right to recover damages
- Co-founder of Northwest Florida chapter of the Federalist Society